Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:34:12 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/12/17 12:31 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 11:30:28 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

If you are referring to Trump, he isn't making my life miserable. He is,
however, endangering the country and the world. I suppose the bright
side is that if he causes a nuclear war, it is unlikely anyone would
bother to target the area where you live, since there is nothing there.

I have not really heard any good ideas about N Korea for 70 years.
They certainly did not develop their nukes or their missiles in the
last 6 months. This has been going on for well over 2 decades.
I think the biggest problem for our Pacific allies will be the deal we
will have to make with China to help us address the Korea problem. We
may have to give them most of the South China Sea.

The immediate issue is whether President Orange Marmalade will further
escalate the North Korean situation.

I guess it really depends on whether you want to let Un get even
stronger before you fight him or not.
I don't see a good answer. We can't do anything without China being
on board.

The answer lies in diplomacy, not in President Orange Marmalade making a
bad situation worse.

I am not sure what is going to work,. It is clear peaceful diplomacy
has been a horrible failure unless you think a nuclear ICBM armed
Korea is a good outcome.