Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Hey Richard. About your Facebook acct...

On 8/12/17 9:31 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/12/17 9:02 AM, justan wrote:
John H Wrote in message:
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 8:31:54 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/11/17 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
I think your shutting it down prematurely. Reason why- I just read this....

"Well, the little North Korean Fatboy with a Bad haircut keeps all the snowflakes wetting their pants in fear. However, never fear:

Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg just announced a new joint venture. A new App is being developed for your iPhone which will monitor your radiation exposure. When the maximum number of rads has been absorbed by you, it will automatically post a status update on your Facebook page. When your heartbeat is no longer detected, it will automatically close your account, and register you as a democrat for the 2020 election."

Trump. the big American fatboy with the bad haircut, is making everyone
with a working brain nervous. But, of course, you and yours think he is
terrific.

We think he is as terrific as we think you are. You're so much alike, all you need is a yellow wig to cover that big bald spot.

Ouch!

No ouch here, ****-for-brains. Herring is pretty much filtered out on
all of my devices, so I don't see 99% of his TDC posts. I should filter
you and a couple more of your right-wing trashmeisters, and may well do
so when I get around to it. Then what, for you and yours? Judging by the
lack of responses to most of your posts, hardly anyone reads your
schoolboy insults. I suppose that no matter what, your homeboy, Luddite,
will think you are...clever.

Insults? I guess you are smart enough not to call them lies. Eh, Baldy?

Calling me Baldy is a lie. But calling your boy Herring toothless,
near-blind without his coke bottle glasses, deaf, and a right-wing
racist is...the truth. You, on the other hand, are the reigning pussyboy
in rec.boats.