Alex[_12_] Alex[_12_] is offline

Default New discovery regarding attachments

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/8/17 12:48 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I discovered something interesting:

If I create a *new* post from either computer, attach an image and
post it to rec.boats .... the post never shows up at all, with or
without the image.

However, if I reply to an existing post from somebody else, as we
have been doing under the subject, " Picture Test, etc ....
and attach an image, both the post and the image attachment shows up
on my computers in the newsgroup.

Something for the computer geeks to mull over. :-)

Surely one of the computer geeks here can figure it out. Or not.

Ask your buddy at the Apple store.