Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default New discovery regarding attachments

On 8/8/17 12:48 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I discovered something interesting:

If I create a *new* post from either computer, attach an image and post
it to rec.boats .... the post never shows up at all, with or without the
image.

However, if I reply to an existing post from somebody else, as we have
been doing under the subject, " Picture Test, etc ....
and attach an image, both the post and the image attachment shows up on
my computers in the newsgroup.

Something for the computer geeks to mull over. :-)

Surely one of the computer geeks here can figure it out. Or not.