Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Picture Test - Star Flyer.jpg - Star Flyer.jpg

wrote:
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 07:52:14 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 8/7/17 11:21 PM, wrote:
On 8 Aug 2017 00:29:33 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

I know why I don’t see binaries...why you don’t is not my problem.

... but you still have a snarky opinion. If it is not your problem why
are you even looking at this?

For grins.

So you really are just a troll.

I appreciate you are holding me to a higher standard than you hold your
buddies Herring, FlaJim, Alex, ItsMe, Luddite, Tim, and the rest of the
right-wing mooks. Interesting how you and the fellas never attempt to
castigate each other for the behavior you seem to find offensive in
those who do not share your political beliefs. Well, not that
interesting. Have nice day.

You are the one who seems to be most likely to throw an off topic
juvenile insult into an otherwise adult conversation. After that it
becomes another rec.boats food fight. It is amazing how calm it is
here without you.

Bull**** and bull****.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.