John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Picture Test - Star Flyer.jpg - Star Flyer.jpg

On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 20:18:28 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 15:19:41 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 15:00:12 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 14:45:44 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 11:19:20 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 07:20:40 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:59:05 -0400,
wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

Got it. Nice boat.

===

That's really interesting. My news server (supernews.com) is allowing
me to upload binaries to non-binary groups but is not displaying them.
I assumed they were being deleted and not propogated but obviously
not. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you think it could be because you're using Agent?

===

No. I'm seeing Richard's binaries just fine, and you're seeing mine,
my Agent for both. Most likely it's because of Supernews but it seems
inconsistent.

You, Greg and I are using Agent and having no problems. Weird.

I seem to be able to post them but the only one I saw was Richards.
I tried with my old Agent and my new v.8, same thing. I also tried it
with the instance that I use for binaries in case it was just a
setting thing.

Has to be a server thing.