John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Picture Test - Star Flyer.jpg - Star Flyer.jpg

On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 15:06:42 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 8/7/2017 3:00 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 14:45:44 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 11:19:20 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 07:20:40 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:59:05 -0400,
wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

Got it. Nice boat.

===

That's really interesting. My news server (supernews.com) is allowing
me to upload binaries to non-binary groups but is not displaying them.
I assumed they were being deleted and not propogated but obviously
not. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you think it could be because you're using Agent?

===

No. I'm seeing Richard's binaries just fine, and you're seeing mine,
my Agent for both. Most likely it's because of Supernews but it seems
inconsistent.

I have a feeling there is no explanation for any of this, at least what
I would understand. It seems to work when it shouldn't and doesn't when
it should.

Sure wish Harry would pipe up and explain it to us but it appears his
"server" is dedicated to anti-Republican propaganda.

It's for damn sure Harry knows all the answers, 'cause Harry knows all the answers.