Vito

Default Engine Powered boats are obsolete today ! ! !

Aww, c'mon - they pull water skiers and, errr, ahhh, come to think of it

Fly? Not I! Has zip to do with fear and everything to do with lack of
convenience and courtesy. Spend $100s to sit in traffic for hours then spend
more hours being treated like a common criminal by $5/hr bozos and MAYBE be
allowed onto the overbooked flight you bought confirmed reservations for,
then spend a few hours crammed into a child-size seat next to a
perfume-laden prostitute, only to land sans luggage to find your connecting
flight cancelled and have to take a Greyhound anyway?? Sure I will -- right
after the Pope renounces Christianity.

"Matt Colie" wrote in message
Powered boats no longer serve any purpose at all.
If you want to get there, fly .....