Default More true than we want to believe.

On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 18:29:43 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 17:15:39 -0500, Boating All Out wrote:

In article , says...

On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 16:16:11 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://tinyurl.com/ydxb8j66

from the onion

Your vacation photos?

No, we vacation in the mountains ... on your money

Glad to be helping. Enjoy.

For the record, I appreciate spending your earnings also.

Hey they made us do it.
I am sort of curious what would have happened to my money if I had put
all of my FICA into IBM stock (or even a decent fund). Some day, if I
get bored I may load it into excel and see. The spreadsheet for the
stock already exists on the shareholder site. I just need to enter my
SS payments from the statements I have.
My basis, even on shares I bought in the 90s, is less than $10. I
would have been buying them since 66.
Just based on the basis calculations I have done on the shares I have
I believe it would be in the millions.
I will be lucky to get a half million out of SS. (I will be over 85
when that happens)