megabite

Default Newbie 24ft cruiser questions?

Forget getting a boat!..........Go get a Vette. or a snazzy S.U.V...
"whenindoubt" wrote in message
. ..
Can anyone give me some ballpark prices I'd expect to pay for the

following
items?

I'm looking at 2 similar boats at vastly different prices. The cheaper one
lacks bottom paint and factory air/heat. The outdrive is real banged up

too.
I think the repairs might cost more than the price difference between the
two boats, but I don't know. I'm a newbie and have not owned a 24ft boat
before.

How much for:
A yard applied bottom paint job? 24ft boat.

A new outdrive unit and prop for a 1996 mercruiser. I think the original

is
an alpha one.

An airconditioning/heat system that is like a factory installed job. Not a
portable.

Thanks for the help.