Default Who says I'm 'low tech'...

On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 08:02:10 -0400, John H
wrote:

I just 'paired' my cell phone to my panasonic home phones. Now when I get a cell phone call I can
hear the ring and answer it on my home phone.

Next step, disconnect the home phone from the land line and stop paying Cox the big bucks for the
telephone!

Yippee.

You guys should have told me about that years ago!

How does that work? Do you dock your cell phone in the home phone
base?
Obviously if you are out on the golf course with your phone, the home
phone is not going to ring. (unless there is something about SIM cards
that I do not understand)