Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Yo Alex!

justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 26 July 2017 08:48:15 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 20:27:05 -0400, Alex wrote:

John H wrote:
You'll never guess what finally got here! All packed up and shipped back to factory.

It's about time! "Mark" your calendar for 8/8!

That's two days before we leave for Gettysburg. Is that an important date?

Sure is. I heard that his pogey cheques start arriving then.
Too bad Margaret had to deep six him......NOT!

I heard you applied for the position of village idiot and lost out
to your #2 son.

I heard your kid(s) might be eligible for parole in three years.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.