Alex[_12_] Alex[_12_] is offline

Default 80 Year-Old-Couple Texting

John H wrote:

An elderly couple had just learned how to send text messages on their new mobile phones.

The wife was a romantic type and a retired English Teacher of the Classics.

The husband a retired Navy Chief was more of a no-nonsense guy.

One afternoon the wife went out to meet a friend for coffee.

She decided to send her husband a romantic text message and she wrote: "If you are sleeping, send me
your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are
drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you."

The husband texted back to her:

"On the toilet. Please advise."

Didn't see that coming! Nice.