Mr. Osby Mr. Osby is offline
Junior Member

Default Delta Vancruiser Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORMGALLIETT View Post
I'M SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A DELTA VAN JET HOUSEBOAT MFG. AROUND 1977-1979
I NORTH CENTRAL CALIFORNIA. I SAW A MODEL BACK THEN AT THE CONCORD
PAVILION. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND ONE OR OBTAIN ONE COULD YOU
HELP ME OUT ?? I'D BE FOREVER INDEBTED
Hello, I have a Delta VanCruiser boat I may be willing to part with. It is a project boat, one I had intended to work on and bring back to its former glory. If you're still looking and interested, let me know. I'm new to this forum so I can't figure out yet how to attach photos.