Alex[_12_] Alex[_12_] is offline

Default Crazy busy on the waterfront

True North wrote:
We have two cruise ships in and a parade of rubber-neckers heading down to see the Eisenhower. Bronson and I got caught in a jamb coming back from Point Pleasant Park this morning. To add to the problem, Lr Water street is down to one lane and with trucking traffic between the two container piers etc and a zillion pedestrians...it's chocked off.
I re-traced my route and headed north on a major street closer to the west side of the peninsula.
In the old days, all the carriers would dock at pier 20 where the smaller cruise ship is so the public could board and inspect the ships. Last one to dock there was the Coral Sea as she did her farewell tour.

https://www.novascotiawebcams.com/en/webcams/pier-21/

"jamb"? That's part of a door.

"chocked" That's when tires are blocked from rolling.