Default MAN-UP ROOKIE RV-er

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 22:57:11 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

I bought a 2014 Volt in March for a non truck driving day car. Much nicer
when it came to parking. Couple trips to Los Angeles. 35-38 mpg instead
of 18.5 in the diesel truck, or 23-24 in wife's Venza. Does cost me. Time
value of the $15k and $800 insurance. I am impressed with the car.
Quiet. Very quiet even with the gas motor running. Also I get the EV home
electric rate, which in high priced California electric, is nice. 11pm to
6 am 11 cents a kWh instead of 42 cents. Offpeak rate is somewhere in the
middle. So overall electric bill has gone down.

Yikes 42 cents? My bill averages about 11.5 cents top to bottom
number.