Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default MAN-UP ROOKIE RV-er

On 6/27/2017 3:21 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 15:04:45 -0400, John H
wrote:

I've seen farmers who could back up *two* of those damn wagons loaded with hay and get it done with
very little fuss. Just backing one was hard enough for me, 'course I was only a kid.

I was always impressed watching guys backing up double bottom semis.
They can get the back one up to the dock, then unhook and put the
front one in the next bay with minimal lost motion.

The summer after HS graduation and before starting college I worked for
Bekins Moving and Storage. They used to let me drive the semi back to
the warehouse when it was empty. They are *much* easier to control
backing up than a little lawn trailer behind a lawn tractor.

---
http://www.avg.com