john Szalay john Szalay is offline

Default US - Tshotsholoza 2017-06-15

"Bob_R" wrote in

PS:
I enjoy the information you add to the pictures posted here - thanks.
Bob

I enjoy the photos, we live close to the Ohio river, and all we get
passing here is towboats and barges, since they refused the Delta Queen
her exceptions, rarely a river boat.. Belle of Louisville doesn,t even
come down this way any more. miss the calliope music.
sailboats stay above the Falls of the Ohio..
and the towboat diesels just rumble on & on.. hearing them right now..