Its Me Its Me is offline

Default MAN-UP ROOKIE RV-er

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 11:18:58 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 05:56:43 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

At the bigger places, that's generally true. I once went inside to ask where the diesel pump was.
Answer, "Oh, it's around back."

Most definitely wouldn't try to take a 33' trailer 'around back'.

Not without looking anyway. ;-)
I have been in some tough spots towing my pontoon, behind a stretch
E-150.
Haven't had to unhook it and take another swing at it tho.

A few years ago we had a 25' Winnebago, and I towed my wife's car with it on a tow dolly a few times. There's no backing up with a tow dolly, at least not for more than a few feet. One time I made a wrong turn, got into a tight spot, and had to unstrap and unload the car, get the rig turned around, and load everything back up. What a pain.