Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Would Chuck Schumer lie?

On 6/26/2017 12:54 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/26/17 12:12 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I've decided that it is a complete waste of time to try to have a
rational, civil conversation with Harry regarding politics. He, like
so many of the progressive liberal Democrats have raised the
temperature and vitriol of any discussion about Trump that all that
results is insults and name calling. I particularly dislike his
propensity to "lump" everyone as a "Trumpster" if they don't agree
with him and his fellow progressive liberals or have anything positive
to say about a Trump initiative.

Unfortunately, this behavior become contagious and I've found myself
acting in kind with insults, low blows and name calling. I don't like
being like that, so, as they say on "Shark Tank", "I am OUT".

Actuall, what you did 99% of the time was excuse Trump's horrific
behavior, and get ****ed when I wouldn't agree with the shelter you were
giving him. Just the other day, someone in Trump's admin claimed 50,000
coal miner jobs have been restored since the Orange Menace took office.
The actual number is about 1700, and the jobs had nothing to do with
Trump. But...hey, it is a fulfilled Trump initiative, right?

Harry, I'm out. You can suffer on your own from here on out.

---
http://www.avg.com