Default Would Chuck Schumer lie?

On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:58:29 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:33:23 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:12:17 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I've decided that it is a complete waste of time to try to have a
rational, civil conversation with Harry regarding politics. He, like so
many of the progressive liberal Democrats have raised the temperature
and vitriol of any discussion about Trump that all that results is
insults and name calling. I particularly dislike his propensity to
"lump" everyone as a "Trumpster" if they don't agree with him and his
fellow progressive liberals or have anything positive to say about a
Trump initiative.

Unfortunately, this behavior become contagious and I've found myself
acting in kind with insults, low blows and name calling. I don't like
being like that, so, as they say on "Shark Tank", "I am OUT".

The strange thing to me is that Harry and BAO assume that if I am not
a raving lunatic calling for Trump's scalp, I must approve of
everything he does. I still think Gary would have been better than
Trump or Hillary. At least he shows the ability to learn and he
actually has experience running a $95B enterprise.
That makes Trump Inc look like a hot dog cart and Hillary has never
run anything except running US foreign policy into a ditch.

I felt Trump was dog poop. But, Hillary was diarrhetic dog poop.

So Trump got my vote. I think Trump's resignation would bode well for the country.

I don't think Trump is the answer but I also know taking out a sitting
president is always worse than keeping one. The divide we have in this
country now can be traced back to Nixon and to some extent the
attempts on Clinton.