Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Alternative to Photobucket

On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:01:14 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 6/26/2017 10:33 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
That place has gone to ****.

Anyone using an alternative that doesn't require a masters in Computer Science? I'd just like to be
able to put a picture there every so often and then be able to link to it.

Thanks!

John, I 100% agree with you regarding Photobucket. It has become a
nightmare to use.

I tried "Shutterfly". Not as bad but still a bit convoluted.

I just discovered that "TinyPic" (might be part of TinyURL) has free
picture and video postings and I tried it. You have to respond to and
type the response to a simple question that they use to filter out bots,
but it's fast and easy. You can select from different sizes for the
uploaded image
and it provides you with the URL link for various ways to share it.
You don't have to register or "join" either. Just follow the directions at:

http://tinypic.com/

---
http://www.avg.com

Cool. Thanks. Let's see if it works.