Bumper7

Default Columbia-windows

We use butyl tape to seal the windows.

If you can't find it, Sikaflex might work, but it can by very messy, and
you'll need alcohol to clean it up. Mask off the area around the window
for easy removal of the residue.

For locating these products in your area, let your fingers do the
walking in the Yellow pages under 'Window' and/or 'Plastics'.

Or you could consult a professional at your favorite boatyard. You'll
find him/her easy to talk to and if they aren't, call another yard.

Good luck,
Bumper7

marklan wrote:
I have a1969. 22ft Cloumiba and I need to replace the windows.I like to do
it with blue Lexian, In stead of Plexiglass.Does anyone have a supplyer and
what would make a good water tight seal--Mark