Default Google is evil

On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:41:07 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/13/17 1:29 AM, wrote:

I took a few minutes to read the ULAs from Netflix, Vudu, Amazon,
Hulu, HBO Go and a few others. The language is strikingly similar. You
can't "Copy, reproduce or archive" on any of them legally. I suspect
it is straight from the MPAA's lawyers.
Same goes for ripping your DVDs.
I am not saying it can't be done but call yourself a pirate and be
proud.

Crikey, you might want to consider doing something useful. Doesn't
someone in your neighborhood need a tiki bar? Perhaps if you tried less
hard and weren't so snotty about it, I might have given you the info you
so desperately desire. Not a chance now.

You really can't admit you may have mi spoken can you?
I really tried to ask a serious question. Where can I get movies in a
PC readable format without looking for them on a bug infested web
site, bit torrent or newsgroup.
I usually rip DVDs now, Arrg matey!
It is just part of me divesting myself of little bits of plastic.