Default Pathfinder update ... interesting news

On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 09:27:26 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Some time ago a friend of mine was having problems with a brand new Ford Astrovan,onlyhisproblems wereof greater depth. It'd quit running at no give notice or cut out and backfire ona whim. He kept taken g it back and back and back. Till finally Ford Motor gave him another vehicle, and took his back to wherever for an autopsy. I don't know what they found but it really was a lemon.

I am not sure it qualifies as a lemon but my 71 Jeep had a defective
bearing in the transmission (front shaft). It showed up after the
warranty expired so I fixed it myself. (Manual transmissions are not
that hard to do) When I went to the dealer to get a new bearing I was
playing with it while they were writing it up and I felt a tick in it.
I told them I wanted another one. Long story short, every one he had
in stock was bad. I ended up going to a bearing store and buying one.
I always wondered how many other Jeeps had the same problem.