Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default CZ pistol commercial

On 6/8/2017 10:20 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 09:16:58 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I don't fly anywhere commercially. Haven't since about 2001 or 2002.
Did my share of flying for 30 something years when working. Last time
I flew commercial was in one of those years when a friend died suddenly
while I was in Florida and I flew up to deliver a eulogy at his funeral.

Charter flights or GA?

GA occasionally just for fun and to see if I still remember how to fly
and land an airplane. But not for any "destination" flights.

Nope, If I travel now, I drive.