Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default CZ pistol commercial

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 15:58:04 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 6/5/2017 2:07 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 07:48:00 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/5/2017 6:11 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

The Sig is small so it will fit in one of the "Sneaky Pete" smaller
holsters. If I carried a larger pistol, I wouldn't bother with one. A
concealed carry pistol should be smaller, IMO.

I wonder if the P938 would fit in it.

They make one specifically for the P938. Looks to be similar in size.
Available with either a clip or belt loop.

http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/sig-p938-sneaky-pete-holster-belt-loop/

NRA magazine runs a full page ad on these every month. I think there
is also a knockoff out there already.
If you were going for a full sized pistol, I bet they make a velcro
closure belt purse looking thing that would work. Now that CCW is so
common, there are lots of products coming to market to serve that
need.

Sneaky Pete's makes this kind of concealed carry holster for just about
every handgun one might consider for concealed carry. They also make
holsters for cell phones and leather belts. I am going to order this
belt, just for kicks:

http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/plan-ahead-belts/

Wear that belt with the accoutrements and the SP holster with the Sig, and see if the TSP folks are
awake next time you fly somewhere!