Default CZ pistol commercial

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 07:48:00 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/5/2017 6:11 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

The Sig is small so it will fit in one of the "Sneaky Pete" smaller
holsters. If I carried a larger pistol, I wouldn't bother with one. A
concealed carry pistol should be smaller, IMO.

I wonder if the P938 would fit in it.

They make one specifically for the P938. Looks to be similar in size.
Available with either a clip or belt loop.

http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/sig-p938-sneaky-pete-holster-belt-loop/

NRA magazine runs a full page ad on these every month. I think there
is also a knockoff out there already.
If you were going for a full sized pistol, I bet they make a velcro
closure belt purse looking thing that would work. Now that CCW is so
common, there are lots of products coming to market to serve that
need.