Tim Tim is offline

Default CZ pistol commercial

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 4:59:34 AM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 01:23:57 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

Must work. Some people buy CZ pistols!

Evidently, but do they keep them? and if not, how long did it take to trade them off?