justan justan is offline

Default Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Wrote in message:
On Thu, 25 May 2017 06:55:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Heh. One of the reasons I got out of RV'ing. Too many things to worry
about. I've grown to really like simplicity.

First blow out I had was on the christening voyage to Florida in a brand
new Pace Arrow Class A motorhome. Inner tire on rear blew.
Spent the night in a truck repair parking lot while the replacement was
ordered and delivered.

Pace Arrow was a piece of crap, BTW.

If you go often and go on short trips like John, the RV thing may be
worthwhile but for the once or twice a year guy, a first class plane
ticket, a rental car and a real nice hotel is a lot cheaper.

For those who hate flying and get creeped out by unsanitary
hotels, options are limited.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/