Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Tire Pressure Monitoring System

On 5/25/17 11:22 PM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 11:59:06 AM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Thu, 25 May 2017 11:52:42 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 25 May 2017 06:55:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Heh. One of the reasons I got out of RV'ing. Too many things to worry
about. I've grown to really like simplicity.

First blow out I had was on the christening voyage to Florida in a brand
new Pace Arrow Class A motorhome. Inner tire on rear blew.
Spent the night in a truck repair parking lot while the replacement was
ordered and delivered.

Pace Arrow was a piece of crap, BTW.

If you go often and go on short trips like John, the RV thing may be
worthwhile but for the once or twice a year guy, a first class plane
ticket, a rental car and a real nice hotel is a lot cheaper.

We leave on 8 June for the 'Bean Blossom Bluegrass Festival' in Bean Blossom, IN. That's about 650
miles, which, I suppose, is pretty short.

And if all goes well Ill be seeing you on the 9th...

Wow.