Default Tire Pressure Monitoring System

On Thu, 25 May 2017 17:42:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/25/17 5:36 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:57:50 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:48:54 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Gosh, I just keep an eye on the temp gauge and TPMS once in a while when
we travel, and when we gas up, I check the engine oil and take a look at
the tires. Glad I am not towing a motel room.

Actually, it's a bit more than a motel room - two queen beds, refrigerator, stove, ... all the
comforts!

We are renting this place. I bet your RV doesn't have a hot tub and an
air hockey table ;-)

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6...65598446_zpid/

My wife's aunt lives there...has a house on a hillside. Lovely place.

This will be our 4th trip to that same general Tenn/Ga/NC area. I
could assemble enough pictures of us next to Appalachian Trail signs
to make one think we actually hiked it ;-)
We just find a nice day hike up to the AT and go back to our cabin for
a nice hot shower a cold beer and a good dinner. I am not Bill Bryson.
It still usually involves a couple thousand feet of climb spread out
over 4-5 miles.
The worst one was this one in Tennessee. Someone told us the short cut
was Lead Cove Trail. We did not consider that it was in fact about 6
miles shorter than Bote Mountain Trail but the elevation rise was the
same! It was almost 2 miles of 16" steps after the 3 miles of a pretty
good grade from the car. This thing is just dried up a rocky
waterfall.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/AT%20Tennessee.jpg