Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Camper

On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:57:46 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Mr. Luddite

"I almost forgot about this.

We *do* have a camper/RV of sorts. *Mrs.E. bought this last summer
thinking it would be fun when the grandkids visit. *We took it to a
local campgrounds and left it there for about 6 weeks. *Cute and
everything but I am just not the "camping out" type anymore. *Probably
going to sell it or give it to my daughter and family.

Don't know if this will work. *I posted some pics on "Shutterfly"
because Photobucket has become a pain in the ass. *Hopefully the
links work:"

That looks like what would satisfy the wife...assuming the bathroom is big enough to turn around in.
I was talking to a salesman from a local large dealer of travel trailers and he said the slideouts were great on a smaller trailer but sometimes made for smaller fresh water and holding tanks.
Anyway, if our dollar wasn't so anemic I'd be thinking of putting in a bid.

Never heard that. Of course, the smaller the trailer the smaller the tanks. But I've never heard
that the slide was the cause. Could be though. Our rig has three slides, all controlled and
supported by cables, so there's no interference with any of the tanks. The slides make a hell of a
difference. If I had to give up some tank room, I'd do it in a minute.