Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Tire Pressure Monitoring System

On Thu, 25 May 2017 17:36:26 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:57:50 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:48:54 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Gosh, I just keep an eye on the temp gauge and TPMS once in a while when
we travel, and when we gas up, I check the engine oil and take a look at
the tires. Glad I am not towing a motel room.

Actually, it's a bit more than a motel room - two queen beds, refrigerator, stove, ... all the
comforts!

We are renting this place. I bet your RV doesn't have a hot tub and an
air hockey table ;-)

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6...65598446_zpid/

Nope, sure doesn't. If you get a chance to go by the Maggie Valley Golf Course. My brother used to
be the general manager. Of course, that was about 25 years ago. Don't know if it's still there now.