Default Tire Pressure Monitoring System

On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:59:44 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:47:53 -0400, wrote:

We are going to North Carolina next week but that is still farther
than I want to drive. I am not sure how far it is but I am guessing
about 700-750.
It is a non stop flight from RSW to CLT so we are flying. Last time we
were on our way to DC with $600 worth of illegal fireworks so we drove
but we flew home.

Back in the old days, 700 miles in a day was no big deal. Hell, I've done 900 on my damn motorcycle.
Now I don't think I'd try more than 400 on the motorcycle and maybe 500 with the truck and trailer.

I always did that DC to St Pete trip in one shot 950 miles give or
take to the Treasure Island condo.
Fastest was a tad over 14 hours but that was really hauling ass and
only stopping for gas.