Default Tire Pressure Monitoring System

On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:57:50 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Thu, 25 May 2017 15:48:54 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Gosh, I just keep an eye on the temp gauge and TPMS once in a while when
we travel, and when we gas up, I check the engine oil and take a look at
the tires. Glad I am not towing a motel room.

Actually, it's a bit more than a motel room - two queen beds, refrigerator, stove, ... all the
comforts!

We are renting this place. I bet your RV doesn't have a hot tub and an
air hockey table ;-)

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6...65598446_zpid/