Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Camper

On Thu, 25 May 2017 16:56:24 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

I almost forgot about this.

We *do* have a camper/RV of sorts. Mrs.E. bought this last summer
thinking it would be fun when the grandkids visit. We took it to a
local campgrounds and left it there for about 6 weeks. Cute and
everything but I am just not the "camping out" type anymore. Probably
going to sell it or give it to my daughter and family.

Don't know if this will work. I posted some pics on "Shutterfly"
because Photobucket has become a pain in the ass. Hopefully the
links work:

Looks like this:

https://tinyurl.com/lwoekc4

Here are a couple set up at the campground:

https://tinyurl.com/lb8pa9b

https://tinyurl.com/lztp2ww

---
http://www.avg.com

Nice! Reminds me of the little 19' Funfinder we started with. As most of the time is spent outside
the rig, little ones are fine with me. Wife wanted bigger and better, so now it's bigger and better!

This was our first (if it comes out):

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...rkArrival3.jpg