Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Camper

I almost forgot about this.

We *do* have a camper/RV of sorts. Mrs.E. bought this last summer
thinking it would be fun when the grandkids visit. We took it to a
local campgrounds and left it there for about 6 weeks. Cute and
everything but I am just not the "camping out" type anymore. Probably
going to sell it or give it to my daughter and family.

Don't know if this will work. I posted some pics on "Shutterfly"
because Photobucket has become a pain in the ass. Hopefully the
links work:

Looks like this:

https://tinyurl.com/lwoekc4

Here are a couple set up at the campground:

https://tinyurl.com/lb8pa9b

https://tinyurl.com/lztp2ww

---
http://www.avg.com