Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Tire Pressure Monitoring System

On Thu, 25 May 2017 13:21:05 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 5/25/2017 1:06 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Thu, 25 May 2017 12:05:49 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 25 May 2017 06:55:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Pace Arrow was a piece of crap, BTW.

===

Intereresting. I've always thought they looked pretty good when I've
seen them on the road. Who would you recommend instead?

---
http://www.avg.com

These Allegros get very high marks. Also expensive.

http://www.tiffinmotorhomes.com/allegro

The folks we go with frequently have a Winnebago Journey:

https://winnebagoind.com/products/cl...urney/overview

They've had some problems, but are overall pretty happy with the rig. Both of those are diesel
pushers, which adds to the cost and the quality of the coach.

Me, I prefer a 5th wheel and a pickup. Motorhomes, like Luddite said, can become a big pain in the
butt, and you still need something to get around in once you're at the campsite. I have yet to see
an advantage to a motorhome which justifies all the extra costs. Yeah, wife can cook or take a nap
on the go.

Not legally, she can't. You can get away with it unless there's an
accident.

Oh, I didn't know that. You're talking about cooking or sleeping in the back? I suppose the seat
belt laws would prevent either. Good point. Hadn't thought about it in that light. That leaves ease
of backing into a campsite about the only advantage. But, if you've got a toad you've got to drop
that first anyway. Oh well.