Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Tire Pressure Monitoring System

On Thu, 25 May 2017 11:43:53 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 25 May 2017 06:32:10 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

Driving north on a hot, sunny afternoon on I-81 will raise the tire temp a bunch. I wonder how the
TPMS compensates, if at all. I suppose if both driver-side tires are at the same (higher) temp then
the fear would be reduced. I wish they also made a wheel bearing temp monitoring system.

Do you have an IR gun? It is a handy thing for looking at all of that
stuff. They are getting pretty cheap but I would get one from the
middle of the pack, not the cheapest one you find.

Won't need one with the TPMS.