Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Running From The Cops

When I was a kid me and my pals would often run from the cops.
For no particular reason except we thought maybe "we had it coming."
There was a 10 PM curfew on kids, and none of us had a watch.
I saw Jonathon Turley on Morning Joe this morning, and he said that
Trump is like a man who runs every time he hears a car alarm.
That's what brought back those memories of running from the cops.
I quickly grew out of my running from the cops.
Trump may be guilty of something or maybe not.
But he's a 70 year-old man, still running from the cops.
I suspect he thinks he's got it coming.
That sad sack is a real nasty piece of work.