Paul McGrane[_2_] Paul McGrane[_2_] is offline

Default LUCY 5-17.jpg

On 5/17/2017 10:26 AM, john Szalay wrote:
Paul McGrane wrote in news:I_ydnTshNtuRp4HEnZ2dnUU7-
:

Sharp looking Boat Lee, and thanks for all the info John!

Paul

Great Eagle just had the look of a ferry, but took a little while
to find the details, don,t think that its one of the NYC order
but built on the same design.. still trying to find more on who ordered it.

Lucy has the look of a small tug, but too refined to be a converted tug.
if you follow the links on lucy page, there are some great photos of the
interior. thats a great looking "yacht"

really enjoy, your photos as well as Canal Lees. thanks to all for the
images..

all we get here on the Ohio river are tows, once in a while a riverboat
but thats rare now... used to be better when the Delta Queen and
Mississippi Queen came this way.. the calliope's sound is silent now..

Happy you like the photos John!

Paul