Default Poor guy ...

On Sat, 13 May 2017 06:22:35 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

I haven't gotten to that point yet. I still enjoy the performance, handling and features of a nice car. I suppose I'll be dialing that back some when I retire. I have to admit that when I drive my old yard truck it's nice to not worry about getting door dings.

I figured out a car is just a piece of metal ~45 years ago and I have
not bought myself a new one since my 71 Jeep. I can make a new car
"old" pretty fast anyway. I keep them until they start costing me a
lot of money. Nobody wants a car I get rid of.