Olaf Peuss

Default Citizen Yachting Watch - JR4xxx

Donal wrote:

It seems to me that you need to bolster your ego by attacking strangers on
the Internet.

An undersized penis is a much bigger(smaller??) problem than a dodgy watch.

I love amateur psychologists like you - with the emphasis being on
AMATEUR... ;-)

The real lesson in this, is that Duty Free shops can only offer bargains on
items that attract a large amount of tax. I don't believe that watches are
usually taxed heavily. Therefore, airport shops won't be cheaper than high
street outlets.
Cigarettes and booze are taxed heavily in the UK, and therefore they are
much cheaper when they can be purchased "Duty Free".
Most other things that are sold in airport shops are more expensive than in
the high street.

You aren't exactly telling me anything new. You'll have to admit,
however, that there's a "little" difference between buying some packs of
cigarettes (and/or a bottle of whisky) and purchasing a high tech watch.

Kind regards,
Olaf

--
E-Mail only to reply-to address, please.