John Rowland

Default Citizen Yachting Watch - JR4xxx

"Chris Brady" wrote in message
om...

I stupidly purchased a Citizen Eco-Drive
chronograph watch specifically for sailing/yachting.

"Yachting watches" do not generally have wind direction or the other complex
functions you list. They are usually perfectly simple watches with one extra
featu a coloured spot which changes colour every 15 seconds. This is
generally achieved by a hole, or several holes, in the dial revealing a
4-coloured disc beneath which rotates at the same speed as the second hand.
If you know why a yachtsman would want that, you know more than me. I'm
afraid your Citizen Yachting watch doesn't seem to be a yachting watch in
anything but name.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped