Alex[_11_] Alex[_11_] is offline

Default TotalBoat Work Skiff Completed - Last Episode

wrote:
On Mon, 1 May 2017 20:21:26 -0400, Alex wrote:

wrote:
Including airboats?
Yup they are choking down the areas people can run.

Nothing in the news yet on the East coast.

Look at some of the stuff that Big Cypress Sportsmen's Alliance is
complaining about.

I did a Google search on them and found some stuff from 2010. I
narrowed it down to the last month and didn't see anything on the first
few pages. I'm not saying it isn't true, I would just like to see
what's going on.