Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Law of Gravity

On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 07:49:16 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Poco Deplorevole
On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 07:11:54 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Johnny, if you're so confident everything is fine why not go ask your local fire dept if carpets on a garage floor are a good thing. *I've never heard of it. *Even in those garage shows they have the nice looking black and white vinyl squares.
Doctor Who used to own the house next door had a 1969 Triumph Bonville *and that sure did leak on his cement garage floor.

"Yup, old Triumphs and Harleys did a lot of oil leaking.

Well guess what. Now you've heard of it. Been doing it for over 50 years, since I bought my first
house, except when overseas of course.

But, if it worries you, don't do it."

So.....no consult with the fire dept?
You're quite piece of work, Johnny.