True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Law of Gravity

Poco Deplorevole
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 14:52:13 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 14:29:00 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:

"I was taking the dogs for a walk and in front of a house by the street were three rolls of carpet -
untrimmed. I unrolled one and it was brand new. I quick got the truck and loaded two rolls into the
back. Had to trim them to fit the garage, but now I have a nice light beige carpet covering both
sides. Dropped nuts don't roll or bounce."

Not to be a party pooper but does the company that underwrites your home
owner's insurance know about the wall to wall rugs in your garage? Â* Â*:-)

No, never told 'em. I wouldn't expect them to be covered for anything anyway. Both of them are full
of oil, grass, etc stains. But, screws and nuts still stay in one place when dropped.

I don't think you get what he's driving at.

"Possibly not"

D'oh!
What if a fire started in that greasy carpet and caused considerable damage to your house?
Would your insurance company try to weasel out of paying up?