Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Law of Gravity

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:

"I was taking the dogs for a walk and in front of a house by the street were three rolls of carpet -
untrimmed. I unrolled one and it was brand new. I quick got the truck and loaded two rolls into the
back. Had to trim them to fit the garage, but now I have a nice light beige carpet covering both
sides. Dropped nuts don't roll or bounce."

Not to be a party pooper but does the company that underwrites your home
owner's insurance know about the wall to wall rugs in your garage? :-)