[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Krause got the check!

On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 15:05:07 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 12:26:56 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/28/17 1:17 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
And he even wrote a nice little note in return.

Very good Harry. Your momma would be proud of you!

I got the check and I returned it to you, along with a note that said:

"Sorry, Johnny****, but I’m not the one from whom you’ll have to seek
absolution for being a hate-filled, racist, right-wing p.o.s."

"It's time to move on, Harry. You seem stuck on this...and being that way
is one of the signs of autism.

=======

It's entirely possible ihat he has Aspergers Syndrome which is a form
of autism.

---
http://www.avg.com